Enforcement & Amendments
Eirgon is a platform which provides you with a possibility to invest your funds to gain profit.
Your Investment at the Website is technically a loan where you are a creditor and Eirgon is a debitor. All our offers are fixed therms Investments. You can find actual offers when you visit the Website. The offers may differ from time to time and they shall be clearly displayed at the Website. Each of the following is displayed at the Website and it is your responsibility to double check:
- the amount of money you want to invest,
- the interest that is offered to you,
- the term of the Investment,
- the pay out date,
- the amount of noney to be paid to you at the pay out date.
Once you make and confirm an Investment at the Website, your funds will be transfered from your Wallet to the Investment. Your Investment will be closed automatically at the pay out date and your funds consisting of the money you invested and the interest will be transfered to your wallet. In case you cancel the Investment before the pay out date, you will be charged a fine at the amount of the interest and your funds consisting only of the money you invested will be transfered to you Wallet.
The Wallet is a virtual account from where you can transfer your funds to the bank account and to where you can tranfer your funds from the bank account. Your funds will be transfered to the Investment from your Wallet when you confirm it and your funds will be transfered to your wallet from the Investment automatically at the pay out date or when you cancel the Investment before the pay out date. Funds in your Wallet are not eligible for an interest.
The only currency available at the Website is Euro.
You hereby understand and acknowledge that we use your Investments to make our own investments to make profit. Some of our investments may be a high risk investments. Our investments may include, but are not limited to: cryptocurrency exchange, cryptocurrency mining, real estate, building industry, pharmaceuticals, tourism and any other business and investment that we consider profitable.
To be able to use all possibilities and functionalities of our Services you shall go through the registration and/or verification process and create an Eirgon Account. Eirgon Account is a user account accessible after the registration process and via the Services where the user may request to make an Investment. When you create an Eirgon Account you oblige to:
- create a strong Password that you do not use for any other websites, online or off-line services and you never disclose it to a third party,
- provide accurate e-mail, which belongs to you,
- maintain the security of your Eirgon Account and promptly notify us if you discover any suspicious activity related to your account,
- agree to pass through AML/KYC procedures, which may be applied to You from time to time. During the AML/KYC procedures, Eirgon reserves the right to request additional information and documents, which are aimed without limitation to identify our user and to prove the source of the funds,
- take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Eirgon Account.
Prior to your use of the Services and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- you use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk,
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services,
- you are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction,
- you agree to pay the fees for the Services completed via Website if/as defined by our Website, which we may change from time to time,
- there are risks, associated with Internet based system, such as the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections,
- you can transfer only those funds which belongs to you,
- you shall provide correct information, e.g. deposit and withdrawal bank account. Such bank account shall not be associated with terrorism, fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity.
You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Services, and that you are solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Services. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that you will not:
- use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable law in your country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so,
- use our Services to participate in fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity,
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information,
- attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble our software in any way,
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data,
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access,
- develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent,
- encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
You indemnify and hold us harmless against any claims, demands and damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special, or any other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data or loss of assets, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, originated from or in any way connected with invalidity or breach of any of the provisions of this section and the entire Terms.
Third Party Content and Services
For the purposes hereof "Third Party Content" shall mean the content provided by third parties, including without limitation links to web pages of such parties, which may be represented on the Website.
We have no control over third party services. You may be charged fees by the third-party service provider. Eirgon is not responsible for any third party services' fees. You are solely responsible for your use of the third party service, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to any third-party service.
While using our Website, you may view Third Party Content. We do not control, endorse or adopt (unless otherwise expressly stated by Us) any Third Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of Third Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
All our intellectual property assets ("IP") including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, patents, service marks, trade names, software code, icons, logos, characters, layouts, trade secrets, buttons, color scheme and graphics are protected by local and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use our IP for your personal use only.
In any case you may not alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any materials, including text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
The license granted under this Section will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Services
In case you upload or share any feedback, suggestion, idea or other information or material ("Content") with us you automatically grant us a worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our Website. It can be used for marketing or any other purposes at our sole discretion.
You agree and consent to receive electronically all Communications, that Eirgon may be willing to communicate to you in connection with your Eirgon Account and/or use of our Services. For the purposes hereof “Communications” shall mean all and any communication, agreement, document, receipt, notice and disclosure, which may be from time to time addressed to you by Eirgon. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications by sending a withdrawal notice to support. If this is a case you waive your right to plead ignorance. If you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications, Eirgon may suspend or terminate your use of the Website.
Limitation of Liabilities
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by us, our Services are provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis. We expressly disclaim, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement as to our Services, including the information, content and materials contained therein.
Except as otherwise required by law, in no event shall Eirgon, our directors, officers, members, employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages, or any other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our Services, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from Eirgon, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Eirgon's records, programs or Services.
Transactions (e.g. withdrawals, deposits, Investment confirmations or Investment cancellations) via our Website cannot be canceled by Eirgon. Therefore, check the details of your Transaction before making suchTransaction. Eirgon is not responsible for your funds once they have been sent outside of the Website. Moreover, Eirgon doesn’t guarantee the uptime of the Transaction.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the aggregate liability of Eirgon (including our directors, officers, members, employees and agents), whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, Eirgon or to these Terms exceed the fees paid by you to Eirgon within 3 months immediately preceding the date of any claim giving rise to such liability.
We strive to protect our users from fraudulent and scam activities. It is possible, that some funds are purposed for unlawful seizure of the property, or are construed as a fraud, scam or any other activity, recognized by the laws as illegal and/or non compliant with legal requirements. We reserve the right to prohibit and discontinue any Transactions on our Website with such funds at our sole discretion, without any prior notice to you and without publication of the reason for such decision, whenever this comes to our knowledge. You indemnify and hold Eirgon harmless against any claims, demands and damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special, or any other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, originated from or in any way connected with prohibition and discontinuation of Transactions and/or other Services in our Website.
Termination of the Terms
We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and delete your Eirgon Account and registration (including your username and password) in the following cases:
- if for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the Services, by providing at least a 3 (three) calendar days’ notice (which shall be provided by e-mail),
- if we believe that you have breached any of the terms of these Terms, immediately without notice,
- if we decide to terminate our Services, immediately without notice.
Applicable Law, Arbtitration
- You and Eirgon agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the Services, except for disputes in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents.
- You and Eirgon agree to notify each other in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises. Notice to Eirgon shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by Rozhodcovske konanie SR s.r.o., Zilinska 14, 811 05 Bratislava, Slovak republic (www.rsba.sk) in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted.
- The law of this arbitration clause shall be Slovak republic law.
- The seat of arbitration shall be in Slovak republic.
- The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Slovak language.
- Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. Any dispute between the parties will be governed by these Terms and the laws of Slovak republic, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
- Whether the dispute is heard in arbitration or in court, you will not commence against Eirgon a class action, class arbitration or representative action or proceeding.
These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties regarding the Services. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with Eirgon, the terms of that other agreement will prevail only if these Terms are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from Eirgon, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. Eirgon may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.